Since the very first flying machine, designers have sought to increase stability and control of aircraft by increasing the area of the vertical surface while still keeping it a manageable size. One obvious answer: two tails! This campaign will focus on those airplanes with two (or more) vertical stabilizers from Kitty Hawk till today.
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be an aircraft that reached at least the prototype stage and has two or more vertical control surfaces. No what-ifs.
2. Any scale that fits into rule 1.
3. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
4. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
5. Models must be no more that 25% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of where your kit is at the start of the campaign in the campaign thread.
6. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
7. Model cannot be one used in another campaign.
8. Oh yeah, have fun!