What If? That is the question.
This campaign is about having fun and doing something different, a chance to let you imaginations run wild.
It could be to build a kit and just change the markings to an airforce / military branch that has not used that aircraft in service, or it could be a total kitbash of several different kits.
Some ideas to get you going:
What if the RAF Red Arrows used Harriers?
What if the P-47 was used by the Navy?
What if the F-14 and a Phantom mated?
What if Mexico had entered WWI on the German's side?
The most important thing is to have fun and create something different.
The Rules and Regs
1)Build at least one aircraft or helicopter in any scale before the closing date.
2) Model must not be more than 30% started.
3) Must be a what if idea, so it cannot be anything that has been done in real life or existed.
4) The kit can be kitbashed or just different paint scheme etc
5) Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
6) Stand alone or Dio's allowed.
7) Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread.
8) At least 2 Clear Pictures must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon
9) Campaign runs from 1 Sept., 2015 through 1 March, 2016.
10) and last but not least have fun!
A glorious campaign ribbon will be given to each finisher.
Entrants are welcome to complete more than one build, but only one ribbon will be awarded.