Been too long since I have seen a Figure Campaign, so here is my Idea.
( HEY CAPTFUE, know you got something out there )
Stand Bold Campaign –
“Stand Bold” against the enemy! Prehistory to Today and through your imagination . . . like your favorite Movie Scene, Myth, that point in that battle or History that stirs your soul or the legend Grandpa told you about the fire. Feel the need to be reminded of the heroic in a weary world.
Operational Overview - SITREP
Building* OR Creating OR Sculpting and Painting a figure or figures from History and the depth of imagination. New Year Mew Campaign – (* Includes opening the box or packaging for a ready-made figure)
Era: Prehistory to Today and through your imagination
Start Date: January 1, 2018 (or earlier if you go something working)
End Date: June 30, 2018 (open to suggestions)
The Rules and Regs - Rules of Engagement:
1. Single figure, vignettes, and diorama
2. Battle/Campaign Uniform or Dress.
3. Scenery, building, and partial vehicles permitted
4. Any Scale.
5. Give us updates and pictures as you can (Please at least a prebuilt or preprinted pictures) – techniques, ideas, mistakes and recoveries appreciated (NOT Mandatory)
6. Final Entry to include 2-4 Pictures, Category/Class and list of original figure's manufacturer and basic building/painting /groundcover process – Not an encyclopedia or “How to Book”, just the basics.
7. When you display your final work in Forum, please include an overview/bio on the subject of your work. Not a “Thesis” Paper, but an information paragraph to help us enjoy your work evens more.
a) Kit Figures - Stock or Minor conversion (i.e. adjust pose, etc.).
b) Kit figure - Major Conversation.
c) Original Sculptures.
You are encouraged to share your progress over the legend of the campaign... If possible Note it "Bold Stans - [your name]" in the subject/topic line